Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Blog

Well, it's winter here in Iowa, and enough has happened over the past two and half years of my life living here, that I thought I would start this blog to help people catch up. I mean for this blog to be kind of a catch-all of my life, including the musings that I have including my work as a graduate student at the University of Iowa, and my wonderful life as husband to the most beautiful woman in the world. Also, our dog, Frosty, a great pyrenees seems to be adding endless joy and humor to our lives as well. You'll see that I mentioned it was winter here in Iowa, and much to my chagrin, winter brings snow, bad roads, -30 F wind chills, and, the subsequently titled post. I hope you enjoy reading these entries at least half as much as I enjoy writing them...or if you really want to laugh hard, try enjoying them twice as much as I enjoy writing them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment