Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Cometh

Woohoo, Thanksgiving is on its way! Today I received an email from my friend Carrie who M-J and I are going to see over Thanksgiving in New York! I can't wait to see all the fun sights, take in some authentic New York cuisine, and enjoy a relaxing, classic Thanksgiving with my wonderful wife and friend. By the way, this is the same friend who is marrying one of my best friends, Travis Mack. He owns a fishing lodge in Canada, called Eagle Falls Lodge... check it out, it's amazing. I've just been enjoying pondering about Thanksgiving and the joy that it brings. So many things to be thankful for...

Also, M-J's dad is coming tomorrow for a visit, so we went to get stuff to make pumpkin pie fudge!

This is a short entry, but thought it would be nice to share what was on my mind right now. Hope you are excited about the oncoming holiday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment