Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The things I saw on my walk to my car

Leaving work today and walking four blocks to my car, this is what I saw:

1. 3 people wearing trenchcoats - 2 tan, 1 black
2. A girl walking a squirrel.
3. Okay, it wasn't a squirrel, but it might as well have been. It was the world's smallest, most pathetic dog.
4. Said dog proceeded to lift his leg and do is business by marking... nothing. He went number 1 out in the middle of a yard, basically missing any territory worth marking.
5. After peeing, squirreldog proceeded to air-hump. For what reason I have no idea, unless he was trying to shake the last bit of pee out (if you shake more than twice you're just playing with it).
6. Steps 4-5 happened twice - at the beginning of the block, then at the end.
7. Girl walking squirreldog was appropriately fashioned in the "no pants look." She had a shirt long enough to cover her butt, and was wearing what could only be described as tights... oh yeah, and Uggs - Ugh.
8. Three additional pairs of Uggs.
9. Two people walking about 10 feet one behind each other whose combined age was at least 160.
10. Someone dressed identical to Gilligan - except their sailor hat was grey, not white. It still counts.
11. I can't believe I forgot this initially - there was an erect "snow phallus" on the porch of what I guess was a college house. But that was not the funniest part... I walked by AS the guy was "constructing" said phallus. He of course didn't forget the "berries" to go with the "twig." Way to go, Michelangelo.

I'm sure there were others, but the whole squirreldog episode was too good not to share. Gosh I love working at a college.

1 comment:

  1. Trench coats scare me.... I think it has to do with my skewed idea of a streaker....
    and #11? Bhaaa!! Funny! Sick! Disturbing!

    Some undercover camera work would be a great addition to this particular blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete